C.P. Environmental (CPE) is a leader in dry filtration service solutions for industrial baghouse/dust collector systems in North America. CPE has been serving the pollution control industry across the U.S. since 1972. The company is headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago.
CPE’s mission is to provide baghouse owners with a consultative partner and single turnkey source for baghouse services including installation, maintenance, filter bag changeouts, cleaning, inspections, troubleshooting, 24-hour emergency services, replacement filter bags & parts, mechanical repairs, and custom baghouse retrofits, upgrades, expansions and baghouse improvements.
Customers consistently rely on CPE to help meet increasingly stringent air quality regulations from the EPA, NAAQS and OSHA regarding dust collection, particulate matter and combustible metal dust.
Key Markets and Applications Include:
- Steel and Iron Foundries
- Energy, Utilities, Power Generation
- Food & Beverage, Agriculture
- Aggregates, Cement, Asphalt
- Chemicals, Paints & Pigments
- Industrial and Other
C.P. Environmental joined the Micronics Engineered Filtration family of companies in 2015.
In September 2015, CPE further strengthened and deepened its dry filtration solutions offerings. CPE acquired the assets of AeroPulse, a 44 year-old manufacturer and designer of baghouse equipment for a variety of industries.
CPE’s Baghouse Maintenance Services Are Second to None
CPE offers turnkey baghouse solutions for a wide variety of air pollution and dust control equipment. CPE’s baghouse maintenance services and depth of experience are second to none and CPE prides itself on excellence in customer service and deep industry knowledge.
- Maintenance Services – including complete filter bag change-outs, inspections, cleaning, and emergency services
- Mechanical Repairs & Upgrades – mechanical repairs; refurbish, expand, replace, rebuild or upgrade baghouse equipment
- Replacement Bags and Parts – your source for replacement filter bags, pleated filters, cartridge filters, cages, venturis, installation hardware, baghouse parts & accessories, and leak detection powder & precoat.
- Engineered Equipment – to retrofit, convert, replace, upgrade, expand and improve upon existing baghouse/dust collector systems.